Finn's Age...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Funky Chinese man visit.

I had a great relaxing day today. I got up at 10ish after a late night for our friends 30th. Our gas ran out this morning so Kane had to make his poached eggs in the microwave, as a result they were more rubber eggs! I headed down to the neighbourhood centre and could only get money out of one ATM, the other had ran out. So it gives you an idea of the growing wealth here. I went and put 200RMB on my mobile phone, got some yakult, a dish cloth, some oats and a bucket from the supermarket and then headed home, when I got back I had to visit my funky Chinese healer who proceeded to massage, cup, needle and hammer my back for 1.75 hours! Luckily there was a Chinese man next to me called Lu who just happened to attend university in Melbourne a few years back and we chatted away. He works for a US company here and hurt his back while playing table tennis. He got the cups and needles, but the healer man used electric pulses on the needles on him. He wants to do the same to me on Wednesday when I go back again. If he can heal my neck or my back, I'll gladly go back each week!!!!

I saw some great photos from Robbies wedding today - thanks Tricia. If you like to have a look go to Trish's facebook through mine to have a look. The red bridesmaids dresses were amazing.

OK, have a great week children :)

No comments: