Finn's Age...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Foot Massage

One of the best things about China has to be foot massages! I had one tonight, 48RMB is all it costs, that's like $7. I lasts about 1 hour and 15 minutes and includes a shoulder/back rub. It used to include a head massage, arms and hands, but the later has disappeared as they have more clients come in. You get refills of Green tea and sunflower seeds to chew on. Not bad me thinks and it has become a regular Tuesday tradition for the past 9 months.

Here is my girl today:



and here is Becki's (Becki and I go together each week):

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Your foot massage sounds devine... Not sure if I like people playing with my feet though

I've just read up on your adventures and sorry to hear about your back, but apart from that sounds like your having fun...

I love reading about it all... I'd love to go to the UK or something on a working visa...