Finn's Age...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mum will be here in 4 weeks!

I can't believe how fast time is flying. In only 4 weeks Mum, Dave, Michael and Lachie will be here for a visit and they will be staying for 3 weeks. Time soooo flies. One lady at our school said that the time after Christmas goes so quick - she's is so right! I am so looking forward to having visitors - our first since we left Australia. We are going to Xian to see the Terracotta Soldiers and Horses and then onto Beijing to see the Great Wall, Forbidden Palace, Olympic stadium and a traditional tea house ceremony. We have 3 spare days in Beijing to see and do what we want as well. School has been able to organise tickets to the Shanghai Moto GP for Kane, Dave and the boys, so they are pretty psyched for that too. After that Kane and I have 2 weeks without visitors before his Mum and Gary come for a week as well. After that I think we only have 4 weeks of school before the end of the year and we cane come home to plan our...
WEDDING!!!!!
I'm not too excited eh!?
I am in a triathlon in about 6-7 weeks. I am only doing a mini version of 250m swim, 10km bike ride and 3.2km run. I can piece together the run at the moment, 2 laps non-stop in the pool, and haven't even thought about the ride yet. I need to do that soon. On Saturday I will do a bit of a practise run with a short swim, a bike ride home and a run on the treadmill. It won't be the whole distance, but it will give me a really good idea of where I'm at in terms of realistically finishing the real-deal. Kane is also going in the triathlon. He is in a relay team and is only doing the swim leg, but still he has to swim 30 laps non-stop.

So there is this weeks update, parent-teacher interviews next week on Wednesday/Thursday. Currently I only have 9 parents signed up. Hopefully it will stay like that :)

No comments: