Finn's Age...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures and Framing

Kane and I got a few more of our jobs done this week. We went to the suit tailor and talked about the fabric and colours. They are going fabric hunting on Wednesday and will let us know when they have found a similar colour to the one we like. Then we can go and see the fabric before the make the suits.


I picked up my paper cuts from the framer, they look awesome! Here as some pictures:







We went this morning to get 8 big pictures printed and then went to the framers (at the same time I got my paper cuts) and all up, I can't believe how reasonable the prices are. We are stoked!

I have been this morning to get root canal treatment number 3. My mouth is still numb now. I will need to go back next Saturday morning to get it filled if all goes well. Then After the holiday I can begin getting the crown made if there is no more pain.

Kane is watching the ANZAC match at Mr Pizza right now. I have not gone down to join him yet. I am feeling a bit woozy/nauseous, maybe from the anesthetic and the Oreo cookie I just ate! He will go to the dentist tomorrow at 1pm to get his crown put on his front tooth.

On good news, we had some issues with Westpac to do with our interest over the last 2 years and due to Kane's wonderful persuasive writing and Mum's hints, we won! We will be receiving a nice little credit to our account in the next week.


We have the Anzac night at Ebony Restaurant tonight from 6pm, some big-wig from the Shanghai Australian Consulate will be there. We will have sausages in bread, The Last Post and two-up to remember those who have put their lives on the line for us.


... Lest we forget
xxx

No comments: