Finn's Age...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Easter Bunny Came Early

I got a bike today! I have been thinking about it for months and months, first I couldn't find what I wanted, then it got too cold to even think about during winter. But today I took the plunge! I road it home and while the seat is harder than I am used too... I will have to suck it up or get a big fat juicy one. Kane is very proud of me :)

Here he is (the bike I mean):







I will will call him Arbow, its an anagram for the kids-riddle about a newspaper: black, white and red all over. Isn't he spunky? The shop 'Silverstorm', where Kane also bought his bike threw in a lock, stand, bell, drink bottle holder and drink bottle, all for around 2500RMB, which is around $500AU. Much better than what I could get back home for the same price me thinks. And as it is, I will only be using it on the roads here in China and in Wodonga.



Also, today was visit 4 to the dentist to begin work on the molar on the right side of my mouth. I have a temporary crown, and I will go back in two weeks to have impressions made to have the crown on my tooth before the end of the month. Next week I get my measurement taken for my wedding dress to be made :0

No comments: