Finn's Age...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Holy Crap

I feel shit this afternoon.

I got up this morning feeling dozy and that turned into a nana-nap at 3-4pm and now a headache and horrible taste in my mouth, my eyes hurt and man my head feels all blown up, like a balloon (I already said that - oops). It's a nasty day today, not cold but windy and rainy and grey.

But I did manage to get my measurements done this morning for my wedding dress, plus the bridesmaid dresses are being made. I need to go back to talk about the veil in 3 weeks which is when I need to have the second lot of measurements taken. After that, I met up with some friends in a touristy area and we bought some paper cuts. It's a Chinese art style where they cut light paper into pictures. Some are amazing. I bought 4 and have taken them to be framed. It's all very cheap, all up I think I have spent $60 today on them and framing. I will pick them up next week when Kane and I go to get some pictures printed and also taken them for framing to bring back home in 2 months and 2 weeks time.



Kane went to the dentist this morning to get his front tooth crowned. He has had a brown discolourment for a few years and it was getting worse. The tooth was dead in the X-ray so he chose to get a crown for it. The temporary one looks great, you can hardly notice it is fake, or that it is temporary. Next weekend he gets the real one out on. Plus it is all covered under school and insurance dental plans. I go for root canal treatment 2 tomorrow. Yay! I am looking froward to that... not.

I hope everyone has a nice week.

Kelly
xxx

No comments: