Finn's Age...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

More magnets

I got even more magnets today! Yahoo!
I only need to get about another 40 or so and I'll be a happy little cherub :)

We started holidays today and do you know how I started mine? With a wart being burnt off my wrist. The pesky little thing re-grew after 6 years a few months back. Oh well, now it will be gone again for I guess another 6 years.

So yes, back onto holidays, I am not ready for them. I haven't really been thinking about them or anything. They are here and I am like, huph... Pretty pathetic huh? I think I am thinking beyond the holiday to packing and moving etc. I am hoping after we get onto the plane I can turn off the 'moving' part of my brain cause I am ooooverrrr thinking and planning.

I need to clean the fishes bowl tonight as it has been upside down again for a fair few days. I am sure it consistently has a middle-ear infection that has affected its balance. Weird eh?!!!

OK, time to vegetate on the couch.

XXX

No comments: