Finn's Age...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oops

I got the day wrong. Wedding dress measurements are tomorrow ditsy Kelly! As I found out when no one came out to catch a taxi with me this morning! Oh well, lets try again tomorrow. However, Kane and I did go and choose and put a deposit down on two pieces of furniture at Frank's Place. An upright enclosed TV cabinet/book shelf or buffet and a matching long low TV unit with wooden vertical strips in the door on both pieces. It will be delivered to our apartment in 4 weeks.

I had part of the root canal done this afternoon. How horrible. It took 5 injections to numb the damn thing. I was so tired by the end and it's not even finished, he could only get 1/2 way down the root so the dentist is expecting another two visits to complete the treatment. Oh well, anything to be able to eat without that tooth hurting. I have put up with that for nearly 4-5 years, whats 1 more week eh? I am so over dentist visits though, I think this was visit 5 (each one is at least an hour), hopefully I can get everything over and done with here and I won't have to go back unless it's a check up.

Alrighty, I'm going to chill out, tomorrow is another busy day.
Kelly
xxx

No comments: