Finn's Age...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pearl Market - For Sale

I went to the Pearl Market today and bought 16 necklaces to sell while back home in Oz during July and August. I don't get paid during July/August and so need to generate some funds to survive! I am posting them now so that you can leave me a message if you like any of them. All the pearls featured are fresh water pearls.

The one above has some small pearls on it.


This one has dark pearl shells, pearl and clear beads.


This one is a small dark pearl and black bead necklace.

This is pearl necklace that I designed. It is made of pearls deformed into shells and put to size, it is one piece and made on a silver metal string necklace. I have 2 of these, I liked them so much.

This is purple and green pearl, with clear beads and clear string.

These are tiny pearls with white string.


This is high quality dark blue/purple necklace. This is gorgeous and of double length.


This is a three string necklace with shell formed pearls of varying size.


This necklace has no pearls and is grey, black and clear beads.

This is a single high quality pearl on a silver necklace of my own design. Very elegant.


This is a high quality necklace of dark plum/almost brown tinge.


This is a blue/green high quality pearl necklace.


This is a high quality light purple/dark pink pearl necklace.


This is a simple pearl and clear bead necklace.

This is a velvet strap with blue beads.


If you like any of them, email me at kellyrippon@hotmail.com for prices

No comments: