Finn's Age...

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our Funky Table

Evening ladies and gentlemen,

Kane and I went shopping yesterday. We have been wanting to buy a table and chair setting for our highly used balcony, and we made the big purchase yesterday afternoon. It's a funky orange plastic contraption, but it's kinda cool. Exactly what we needed for such a small space. It was sooooo cheap, 199RMB, so around $30AU. We've had breakfast, lunch and dinner on it today.

And check this out... I found feta cheese at a western food shop yesterday and so for lunch and dinner today, we've had Greek salad - Yum. Here are some piccies:


The table and chairs on the balcony

Lunch is served - How divine does it look? Greek salad, stir-fired chicken breast with seeded mustard sauce and grapes to snack on.

The chief eater and the proud chef :)

I have spoken to my gorgeous friend Narelle on the phone today, she is only 5 weeks away from giving birth to her and husband Cam's first child. Good luck Narelle, and I'll see you in August :)


We are off to the dentist tomorrow afternoon, we are going to get a clean and polish and find out if we need to have any fillings, hopefully not, but I'm not counting on it.

We have mostly finished our reports today. I was amazed at how fast I could do them. Mind you, they're not all unique!


Hope you're have a great weekend

KK

1 comment:

Cat said...

Your super-expensive outdoor furniture looks very stylish :-)

Enjoy the nice weather - getting cold and wet down here!
Cheers,
Cate