Finn's Age...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Four weeks to go... and counting!

I can't believe that I deleted the photos of Dawn and Gary from our camera. How stooopid was that? I specifically remember copying them from my camera to a CD for them to take back to Bendigo with them, and now I have no copy myself? Really?



So sorry, I can't show you some photos of our latest guests, which is a really pity. I had a great one of Kane skipping through a flower lined lane.



We have fallen dead on our feet lately. Kane's blisters are healing, (thank-god), but we still had a really busy weekend. It was international day at school on Saturday and they had all kinds of games, stalls and sooo much yummy food from all over the world. I bought a gorgeous jewellery case to house my 'specials', and won a green bag from Marriott Hotel group. The bag sounds exciting, but it's not. It's just like a safeway green bag, but bigger!


My Jewellery box below:

It has 2 shelves that come out. Many, many little compartments and a ring cushion. I love it and the colours are awesome.



We went out to tea with an American couple and headed home pretty early. I was glad to be in bed as I was a weeee bit tired. Only to be rudely awoken at 6.30am by my stupid body clock. I don't get it. I'm exhausted during the week and struggle like hell to get out of bed at 6.30am. I feel like sh*t for hours afterwards. But come the weekend, as much as I want to sleep and really need to sleep. I can't. *POP* eyes open - hello world! Is anyone else like that?



Sunday was spent with exercise. Kane ran for 1.5 hours with another 2 Americans and I gymed it. Later on in the afternoon Kane played soccer and I went for a pedicure and to a baby shower.



I've heard a rumour tonight that they are going to start means testing the baby bonus. Is it true? How damn rude. I was hoping that thing would still be around when I finally get there in a few years time.

Cheers everyone,

KK

No comments: