Finn's Age...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

We have more visitors!

We have had a busy week. Time flies


It's amazing how the week starts and then voo....o..om..... The weekend is here :)


We have had some injuries this week. Kane played rugby on Wednesday night and ended up with huge blisters. So he has been a walking mess. Dawn (Kane's Mum) attacked them with scissors, much to Kane's disgust, and cut all the dead skin off. He still wanted to play soccer last night though.



I went and saw my magic healer again and he did acupuncture on my sore bits from swimming. I love this guy.




Dawn and Gary have come to visit for a week. I have had heaps of advice about the wedding, and done heaps catching up. I've heard heaps about how wonderful the Maldive sound too, sounds Divine.



We are going to Downtown Suzhou today for a look and I have organised a tour for both of them to visit some famous places with a car and a English speaking tour guide.


No comments: