Finn's Age...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

5 days to go.

I am so bored!

I am sitting in my classroom all packed up. My children are watching a DVD. I actually bought what I thought was 'Beauty and the Beast', but it is infact the 'Enchanted Christmas' version... oops... expecially now that it's June! Oh well, they're still watching it ;) What a meanie I am!

So our inspection last Sunday was a fizzer. Aparently I had called to change the time to a day and time I wasn't available... Really!? No I didn't! They stuffed up, welcome to China. So tonight at 7.30 it should be happening.

Last night we went out for all you can eat Japanese after our last foot massage. I love sushimi, and we went through a couple of bottles of wine too. I had a very dry mouth last night in bed.

So not much else to say.

Hopefully I will get time to do another post before we leave on Saturday afternoon.

No comments: