Finn's Age...

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shopping in Shangahi

We went to Shanghai on the train today. It was fun to go shopping. I got a pair of black crocs that I can wear to school, ordered 2 cashmere jackets, and two pairs of work pants as well, one was a silk cotton blend and the other was a silk wool blend using Aussie wool! Kane ordered a black shirt, 5 pairs on dress shorts for work and bought a new camera lense and some other gadgets to go with it. It was a full day of shopping and now I am pooped. Kane is drinking beer with a friend who also came with us down at the local shop. He'll be eaten alive by mosquitos by now!

There is only 28 days left now!!! 28 days... I can't believe how fast it is coming. We have heard from the shipping company that our household shippment should arrive in Wodonga on or around the 16th of July. That is good timing. It is long enough for us to have our other things from Dahle's in Leeton and short enough not to have to wait too long. It'll all go so fast I am sure.

I think I will sit down to a movie this evening. I watched 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' last night. I really enjoyed it. If ya'll can wait I'll bring the copy back home with me in a month. It's definately a girly flick.

No comments: