Finn's Age...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last full day of work

Today is my last full day of work for.... 10 days!!!!

Oh well I will enjoy my one week off.

We had our whole school concert today, they did a great job with an original version of Mambo Number 5. After lunch today we have the class party and so it'll be busy with parents until the end of the day.

Reports go home tomorrow and that'll be it.

Last night Kane and I went to dentist for a clean, I also got my teeth whitened after my marathon of dental visits. I just wanted closure I think. They look good albiet very sensitive, but i have been told that'll calm down after a few days. I am also not allowed to drink tea or coffee or eat/drink anything that can stain the teeth for 3 days.
After that Kane and I went to the nail spa for a manicure and pedicure... yes you read correctly, Kane got a mani/pedi ;0

This eveing we have the staff social and tomorrow, the last day of work.

No comments: