Finn's Age...

Friday, June 26, 2009

How many sleeps...?

The are only 8 more sleeps until we catch the plane to Australia.... oohhh, so excited.

So the craziness has begun. Tonight I have had my plans cancelled, but that's OK.
Tomorrow we are going to a wedding party. Our friends got married in Hong Kong last weekend and we are having a little belated wedding reception in the afternoon.
Sunday we have the landlord coming over for an inspection
Monday I am going for a foot massage and then Japanese afterwards
Tuesday we have our second house inspection and then Kane and I are going to have manicures and pedicures for free!
Wednesday I am going to the dentist for my final check and teeth cleaning
Thursday we have the end of year staff function
Friday is the last day of school and we will be out saying goodbye to everyone at Mr. Pizza and I am going to go and use a massage voucher with Kirstin and Carla.
Saturday we are going to Zen for lunch with Erin, Ron, Carla, maybe Ben, Becki, Todd and Anahira, before catching a ride to the airport at 3.00pm in the afternoon. Our flight leaves at 7.35pm and should arrive in Sydney at 8.30am on Sunday, then we catch a Qantas link into Albury at 12.00 and should arrive at 1.30pm.

Pfff... I exhausted just writing that :)

1 comment:

Shar said...

You must be super duper excited Kelly!! Good luck with your last week and safe journey home!

SHar x