Finn's Age...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Another one bites the dust

So for me all the big jobs are done at school. Reports - Done. Student-Led Conferences - Done. Year Book - My class Assembly - DONE!

So sit back and relax is my name at school until the last few days when we start packing up our rooms.

Tomorrow I am off to the pearl market for some wedding jewellery, and Kane has his Bucks Party at a go-cart place, then for him to Bar St for dinner and drinks. Tomorrow night I am going to a Hen's Party for a girl from Germany, Svenja.

I do need to go and get my hair coloured this weekend, it's looking a bit dull, and I can feel it dulling me :)

Kane and I are just about to go to a Tex-Mex place around the corner for a cheap dinner 20RMB for soup and garlic bread and you get free corn chips and a fresh spicy salsa, 20RMB, that's about $4AU!!!!!

Have a great weekend,
Kelly

No comments: