Finn's Age...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Deposit Down

Now I can't say I am the proud owner of a wedding dress, but I am definitely moving in the right direction. I could say that I am the proud owner of to-be-bought material that will become my wedding dress... am I pushing it a little?!!!!

We have agreed on a price, it will be made of Suzhou silk, and be a white colour. Once the material in purchased, I need to go and inspect it. In about 6 weeks I will go back to get my measurements taken. Once the measurements are done, it will then take 15 days to make, I will then go in for a second fitting.

I have shown the dress maker my bridesmaid dress pictures and they will also be started in about 6 weeks. However they will not be getting 2nd fittings. I will leave that until we come home to Australia and they can be fitted properly.

I was supposed to get my crown put on today, but it is not ready, and I will now need to have this damn temporary piece of crap for another two days :( It feels so wrong in my mouth.

Kane is playing soccer today and I am going to get a little pampering :)

The weeks are going by so fast which is lovely. As I type this it is 4 months 3 days or I could also say exactly 16 weeks!

Love you all,
Kelly

No comments: