Finn's Age...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kimbob and Bridges...




Kimbob on the balcony on a finer day in Suzhou. We are hoping these days continue as spring comes. Kimbob is Korean Sushi Rolls, it has egg, crab, ham, spinach, carrot and radish rolled in rice and seaweed paper. You can see the spicy kimchi on the side. It is made of cabbage and chili. We love it so much. Afterwards I snacked on some yummy strawberries.







Kane being creative with chopsticks!






I went to get the bridge attached to my teeth this morning. I am glad that the first part is over now. It hurt quite a lot. The nerve is so close to the small stump that any touch, cold air, cold water, etc feels like really bad tooth ache. And all the later lasted for about an hour as the bridge went off, then on, then drilled, then filed, on, off etc, until at last it was stuck on. That part was probably the worst as the cement was so cold and now it is super sensitive. The sensitivity is supposed to last about a week. So I go back for a check up next Saturday and then it'll start all over again on the other side. I really like David my dentist, but I am sick of going to the dentist.



We are just on our way out to go for a stroll in the sunshine.



Cheers,
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......