Finn's Age...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exactly 9 months today until we get married!

I am trudging through magazines, website, etc looking for inspiration for jewellery for my wedding party. I think I may know what I might be interested in (not really ;) We've done a very rough draft of table plans, but I am pretty sure they will change big time the further we get towards the wedding.

And you know, interestingly, if we were to get pregnant today (which I absolutely will not and currently am NOT!) Our baby would be due on our wedding day :) Just an interesting fact.

I have been sooo busy. At school my Grade 2's have had to present to parents their work on their home country. We have been working on these projects for over 3 weeks, and while it was good for the kids to do the independent work, I was sick of them by the end. It's always the same few who never finish and I have to hound them to get it done at the last minute. Anyhow...

Becki is now on maternity leave and her class will be disbanded on Monday. So I will have 18 children and a big double room, yeeha! Tomorrow is a PD day so that we can finish writing our scope and sequence documents.

Bye,
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

VanDemons said...

9 months, that is so exciting. That's about 275 sleeps...... Hope that the plans for the big day are going well and that you are having fun with all the preparations.

Best of luck,

px