Finn's Age...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

More decorating

We are coming home in 8 days! Can you believe it? I can't. We also found out on Friday that an Australian couple from Tassie/Qld are also on our flight. So that's kinda cool.


OMG - I just lost 4 paragraphs of writing. Now I have to start all over again.


Kane is watching AFL at the moment. (We get 3-4 games each weekend on the Australian channel) It always annoyed me that he watched so much back home, but I have come to realise he is much nicer to be around as long as he gets his dose of footy. It has also become a bit of sanity for myself because if he is not watching AFL, he is watching boxing (which is on nearly 24/7) and if he is not watching AFL or boxing, he is searching on the Internet for AFL or boxing!
And I much prefer the footy.


Yesterday we went downtown and he was looking at a bicycle to bring back home. He found a hybrid bike that has everything he needs for off road and on road cycling. He is still emailing the bloke about it.


I got some photos printed. I have been making a collage about each country we visit. So far I have made a page about Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand. Here are some pictures:

And here they are on the wall with blutac.


I do of course need to get them framed, but I think they are awesome.

Anyway. This time next we we will be coming home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly and Kane,
I have just been reading your Blog, Heather sent out the address to all of us at WPS today. Made for some greatreading. I gather you are counting down the days till you get home for a break. But,you seem to be very busy and have seen many wondrous things. Report writing however, seems to be the same there as here, tiring.
Have a great trip.
Regards
Helen B.