Finn's Age...

Thursday, June 19, 2008

No time

So busy. We have things on nearly every day until we leave now. School is so busy. But there are times when I have nothing to do. I walk around in a daze because I need my kids in the room to finish thing so that I can finalise portfolios and student files. So I have started pulling displays down (naughty me, 2 days too early!). 5.5 work days left.

I always dreaded the thought of how long it would be before I came home to see everyone, but you know... it's almost here. Only 11 more days of no sunshine and blue sky, of the high humidity where my hair goes curly. No more Chinese food (I am not going to a dingy Chinese Restaurant when I am home). No more explaining an activity 5 times to low ESL learners (at least for 7 weeks) and no more catching a bus to work each day.

My list could go on and on. I am tired. I want to listen to my own language 24/7. I want Mum to cook me a roast. I want to see my friends. I want to ride a horse. I want to be with family. I want, I want, I want... I want to wake up tomorrow on that plane coming home.

This is the ramblings of a tired teacher ;)
Sorry
KK

No comments: