Finn's Age...

Saturday, June 7, 2008

3 weeks to go...

Or to be more exact 26 days to go.

Work is starting to wind down at school, which sounds quite nice, but in the teaching world it means it gets busier and busier. Reports to write, units to complete, next years classes to make, cleaning to happen, find teaching partners, out to dinner, BBQ's, end of year break ups (numerous) and all that jazz!

Luckily, we have a long weekend this week. My crazy sleeping pattern continued today. Eyes opened at 6:45am, after laying in bed tossing for 1/2 an hour, I gave up and got on the computer. I have been told abut this Chinese site that sells things online really cheap... only problem... its all in Chinese. So set with my instrutions of, 'push the button under the arrow and then the top button in the middle, you will find what your looking for', sounds easy eh? So anyway I tried it and guess what? I found what I was looking for. Now I have to find a Chinese person who can help me order online. That will be Tuesday's job while at school.

I went over to the 'Finish Taylor' today. You will notice that I spelt the word Finish as completed, becasue that is just how it is. It doesn't mean Finnish as in the country. I am saying this as I have always thought it the later description, but trust me, this couple do not look Finnish - Very confusing to me!

Kane has gone out exploring today with some friends in an old Chinese street. I just missed going with him by 20mins, as I was at the 'Finish Taylor'! (It cracks me up!)

Oh - Mama - I have a friend going to the Pearl Market tomorrow and she is going to get you some earings made the same as the necklace you want. They'll probably be about $15.

That's about it for us.
Bye
K&K

No comments: