Finn's Age...

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Birthday

It was my birthday on Saturday. I got a lovely card from Kane before we went to Albury to get the hire truck. We drove to Leeton to put all of our stuff on the truck, had a yummy birthday lunch provided by Mama and Jenny with a carrot cake birthday cake and then high-tailed back to Wodonga and unpacked. Sunday was spent cleaning, especially the mold covered refrigerator!!! Yuck, 2 hours and 1 bottle of exit mold later and it was all good again. We finally have our house looking livable again, but we can't believe how much crap we have to sort through. Bree might get very lucky I think ;)

Ty popped over yesterday arvo to help Kane with the leaky toilet. I think Ty could get credits towards his plumbing trade!


I went into school this morning feeling not so good, so I got the Principal to call in a CRT to cover my class. I feel so tired, and sick. I needed a day off, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

The photo's are of the rooms we got back together on Sunday:

The Bedroom

The kitchen

The dinning room/kitchen



The loungeroom
And the areas still need TLC:
The Pergola


The Spare Bedroom

1 comment:

Cat said...

Happy belated birthday Kelly!!

We'll be moving house in a few months too, and seeing your boxes is really putting the wind up me. After 10 years in the same place, with two teens, a home office etc etc - it's going to be massive!!

How's it feel being in your own place in Australia??