Finn's Age...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

We are home

I hate travelling, but I love the end result. We are home in Wodonga, but it still feels like a dream. I am sure I will wake up and be right back in Suzhou again. We have been so busy re-orienting back into life with meetings here, there and everywhere. Kane went into work today and I will phone my Principal on Sunday, next week will be quite a shock for us I'm sure.
We get our house back on the 20th of July at this stage, but this could be earlier if the tenant moves out. Our shipment from China will arrive on the 21st of July, so one of us will need to take the day off to accept it unless we can find someone to be there for us.
We will be absent from blogging for a few weeks until we get our heads around being home, so be patient please. I will still be checking blogs though...


Kane's birthday cake - thanks Jo

Max grabbing my nose


Our welcome banner


Our first cuddle from Jo


Our Qantas flight landing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A belated welcome home girl. I'm sure that your heads will be spinning for a while yet, trying to fit in and cope with some culture shock.

Enjoy this next part of your adventure - wedding preparation!!

Cate