Finn's Age...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Hens Night

What a night!!!

I got collected at 6.30 by my fairy god mother Erin and taken to Carla's house where everyone was dressed up as ugly step-sisters! I had to answer some questions about Kane and how I met and for each one I got correct, I got a present to open, the first one was a wedding dress to put on, and from then on jewellery to go with the outfit until I was dressed up to go out, but I only had one silver slipper :)

I opened some presents, some naughty (hehehe) and some nice.

As the night wore one, 4 wanna-be princes (!!!!), attempted to try on a slipper, but they didn't fit or match :(
At about mid-night, we stopped at our 3rd bar and everyone got off and made a chapel path with their hands in the air that I had to walk through while 'The Reason' by Hoobastank was playing in the background. And the end of the path was Kane in a gold crown with a bunch of flowers and the matching silver slipper. As we walked into the bar around 80 people were cheering and clapping!

It was such an awesome night.

And no hangover today, even better.

Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Cat said...

What a great night for you & I am MOST impressed with the planning that went into it all!

Take care,
Cate