Finn's Age...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Moving on up

It's moving week here in apartment 703. We have sorted through everything today and have a huge chuck pile, and heaps of stuff to send as well as suitcases full of stuff to take home on the plane. We still need to pick up our bikes which are being packed in boxes for the ship. My feet are sore and I am tired, luckily the removalist will come and wrap and pack for me. I only need to be here to make sure everyhting gets packed. They will be here at 10am tomorrow. I hope I get a good nights sleep tonight.

I have been to the dentist for which I hope is the 3rd last visit. Today he attached a temporary bridge. If it goes OK for the next 9 days, I can go in to get an impression for the real bridge. Then I will only need to go back and get it attached. After that during the last week I hope to go and get my teeth whitened, it's their birthday special and it really cheap.

So, here is to living in a semi-empty apartment for the next 5 weeks. I am looking forward to some closure on our shipment!

No comments: