Finn's Age...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Damn Blogger

Well sorry folks, it looks like I'll be adding no more photos to blogger for a while which is a shit, because we just got our furniture and it is wonderful. We both love the smell of new wooden furniture.

It is my Hens Night this Saturday evening. I haven't really given it too much thought because it has all been a surprise. I knew it was the 23rd, but what will happen and where we'll be is the surprise. However, the last few days the girls have been coming up to me saying stuff like, "are you looking forward to it?", "I can't wait", "I can't be there, and I'm sorry I can't', etc. It makes me think someone has gone to a whole heap of trouble and I haven't realised it yet.

I need to get through another root canal treatment before Saturday night though, but thankfully my dentist David is putting 1 of the crowns in on the right side of my mouth, finally, after 2 weeks, I'll be able to chew my food again.

Cheers

1 comment:

Keir said...

I've set up two blogger sites for my history class and now after all that work the fascists have completely blocked blogspot. Meanwhile Youtube is blocked and Wikipedia as well. And I'm expected to prepare my students for real exams in this country..