Finn's Age...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holiday almost over

Kane and I are sitting at the computer about to get a taxi to the Langkawi Airport. We are catching a plane tonight at 10.30 and should get into Kuala Lumpur at 11.40pm. We are going to just stay at the airport as our next flight is to Hangzhou in China at 8.00am. We thought staying at the airport was a much more sensible idea than the 1 hour trip into town, sleep for only 4 hours and another 1 hour trip back to the airport. We are both tired, but have had a wonderful trip. I am sure we've done at least 200km on a little motor scooter/bike around Langkawi Island in the last 3 days. My bum is sore! 2 bugs found Kane's eyes as well :)

I will write a bit more and add some photos when we get back to Suzhou.

PS - Kane took back his uno crown... :(

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi there Kelly,

It sounds as though you are having a the time of your life in China.

Thanks for your lovely wishes. Here's to a better 2009!!

I can't wait to hear all about your wedding plans :)

Rebecca

VanDemons said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday, I'm looking forward to seeing some photos.

Have you discovered Skip-bo? We played it while travelling around Europe.

I was Skip-bo champion of the world!!!

Hope that you have a great 2009/

Paula & the gang