Finn's Age...

Friday, January 23, 2009

Bored and cold

Today school was cancelled.

Suzhou put out a severe weather warning and all the schools had to close.

Winds from 34kph predicted with -1, but feels like -8. So far it hasn't been too windy, but I am cold. I think I will pump the heater up soon.

I am so bored. We started watching the series Entourage from the States, based on Mark Wahlburg's life in LA, we have watch nearly 9 episodes already!!!! We've eaten, the house is clean, I can't go to the gym, I'm writing a blog posts, but that'll only take 10 minutes.... We have 3.5 more days of this until we fly to the Philippines on Tuesday morning. We are catching the bus to Shanghai Airport on Monday afternoon and staying the night at the Airport Hotel for RMB298. When we get to Manila on Tuesday, we are staying one night at Bianca's Garden, a boutique hotel that used to be the residence of a wealthy Spanish family, apparently it has numerous antiques in the rooms, before flying out a 5.50AM!!!! to Caticlan to get to Boracay for 10 nights before heading back again. The gym is closed for CNY, so I can't do that, shops are shutting down left, right and center for the holiday. It's depressing and cold, and grey.

There is really nothing we can do for the wedding planning, so that's out the window. We could sit down and try to word the invitations, but that'll have to be confirmed once we get back too.

What to do, what to do...

1 comment:

Bec said...

I am so envious! Oh to be bored.... I would love that!!! Lol. Make the most if it before you have kids, as there is no time then!

Thanks for you comments. It sounds as though you are getting back into the IBO programs. I also went over my first 6 weeks and tweaked it a little bit. I am not doing the cardio part the way it was outlined, not until i get fitter. But I am loving the weights.

I think your idea of burning calories sounds very sensible. I am aiming to lost 15kg by August, so 0.5kg a week would be nice... Or even 1kg a month! Lol.

Cheers
Rebecca