Finn's Age...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Gone...

That is what this week has just done.

Pffftt.... GONE!

And to think, we only have 2 more weeks before we go back on holidays, this time to Boracay, Philippines. Really, it is just way to close to the last holiday, that means for the rest of the year, we will only have a 1 week break in May, and that really is not enough for the children and the teacher/s who deal with their tiredness, crankiness, squabbling, (oh, am I talking about the students, or the teachers ;))!!!

But, after CNY holiday, they year will zip on by. A few changes will happen for me. My pod partner has 10 weeks to go until she is due to give birth, so she will work right up until her due date and then I will either be teaching with a new person or her class will be split. Either way it will be a big difference as we teach and plan everything together, and I don't think I want to do that with a new person, not when Becki and I get along so well together. And in the other scenario, I will get two of her students. - We will see what happens. After that will happen there is April, May and June to go. In those months Kane and I will really be winding down, organising and packing to come home. Also Dahle and Jenny (newly engaged!), Kane's Dad, will come for a visit too.

It is really cold this weekend. Tonight it is supposed to get down to -10, with a wind chill to make it -18!!!! Can you believe it? With that, I went a finally caved... I bought an electric blanket and it is warming the bed as I speak. I won't be bringing it back to Aus though as it has the wrong socket. I don't think I'll trust an electric appliance that we sleep on that is made in China for too long anyway :)

Kane is out tonight wetting a babies head with another Australian Gerard, who comes from Myrtleford. I think I wrote about them awhile ago, the couple had a baby in early December. I am not sure what time he will be back, but he has be complaining of belly aches and feeling a bit dull this week, so I hope not too late, or he'll be a big baby all weekend, (Sorry Kane - but you know it's true xxxx)

Take care everyone,
I am looking forward to next summer with the boat working in Yack and the new jet skis!
Luv
Kelly
xxx

No comments: