Finn's Age...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Coming Home???

We may just be coming home now, this is the exact replay to our application for leave...

"Dear Kane & Kelly;
First, and foremost, we certainly hope you strongly consider extending your contract with SSIS. It would be wonderful to have you for another year!
Second, while we certainly understand your situation, the SMT was not able to support your taking the significant amount of time, away from your students. We certainly hope that you are able to both stay with SSIS as well as work out the details for your wedding!
Best regards,Paul Sheppard"

So, what to do? We have (well Kane has) drafted a letter of appeal (of somewhat), but you know, I think I am OK with it now. I wasn't earlier and I think it will take time to sink in, but you know, I could get used to the idea of camping by the Murrumbidgee and skiing on lake Hume etc again.

We'll see what the week brings. I just had to get this off my chest, maybe I'll be able to sleep again...

Night everyone
Kelly
xxx

PS - If we come home, look at the count down above, only 7 momths away!!!!!

No comments: