Finn's Age...

Friday, November 28, 2008

15 school days to go...

Thank god it Friday... is all I can say. I am so over work at the moment. It is so hard to get into the Christmas Spirit here. I have only seen 3 xmas trees here in Suzhou and they are all in the foyer at school. School has been sooo busy. Everyday I seem to be more and more extra stuff to do and the work that I really need to do, does not get done, ie. REPORTS! Yes they are due in 3 weeks. We only sent home mid-term reports and had interviews 1 1/2 weeks ago. Ridiculous! All I can write is a repeat of what I said in the interview last Wednesday.
Any-who, off for my bath. I need to warm up somehow.
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Cat said...

Hi there kelly,

I used to HATE writing reports!!! Good luck there :-)

And hope the cold doesn't get too bad. It's already snowing where my son is in Germany, and I think he's in for a long, hard winter too.

Hope all the indecision is resolved soon.

C xx