Finn's Age...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Kane is still in love with his bike.




I am getting worried everyone. I'm worried Kane will want the rings attached to his bike at our wedding. Maybe he'll want us to ride away together after the ceremony. Possibly have it attend our reception!!!????


Today it was hot and humid! We went for a walk and came home very sweaty. We locked ourselves out of the apartment and had to get the agent to come by with the spare key. But, the good news is that the humidity is less now, but only for a short period as it is raining. I'm sure once the rain stops and the heat comes back the humidity will be even worse.


The Internet has been very painful of late. We went for 1.5 days without anything, and then the last few days it has been on and off. We have had a technician, agent and tomorrow a landlord will come and try to fix it for us. So after much annoyance, we finally found out that Mitta won the Reserves Granny on the weekend. Well done boys.


After last Thursdays post, things have settled down a bit. The 'boy' has gone to another class, swim club went a little better on Friday and shopping at Ikea has definitely improved my mood.

I have come down with a cold though and I felt utterly miserable all day Saturday. Enough to send me home from Mr Pizza and from watching the footy Saturday night. Now I just feel as though Laryngitis could step in tomorrow if I talk too much, we'll see.


Tomorrow we will be back at work after a public holiday today. It was the mid-autumn festival on Sunday and we gladly had a day away from school, catching up on some zzz's. The mid-autumn festival celebrates as the heading suggests. You get and give moon cakes. Some are just delicious and some are utter fowl. The price range is huge. I didn't buy any this year, but I did receive 2 from a child in my class, a little Taiwanese girl. They were delicious.


So, I hope everyone is well.

Take care

Kelly

No comments: