Finn's Age...

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The time is fast approaching

We have been busy this week. I had an excursion to the Suzhou Weather Bureau on Tuesday, aerobics on Wednesday and a staff party on Friday.





On Friday night I had organised a progressive Cocktail Party around our complex. There were 19 expats in attendance and it was a great night. We had: Money shots, Bloody Mary's, Vodka infused Watermelon, Jager Bombs, Sangria, Champagne Punch, Frozen banana Daiquiri's an finally Margarita's. I got home around 12am feeling surprisingly OK! I think because everyone was telling us it was going to be the 'Progressive Vomit Party' and so I was expecting a hangover and really didn't want one, so I took it really easy. The next morning I also needed to be up early...





We had a netball game against Eaton House International School. We flogged them. I am glad I played. I tossed over the idea of not playing because I did not want to hurt my back again, but in the end I couldn't stay away :)





So now the time is approaching when my family get here!!!!! I am organising the beds today so that I don't have to do it tomorrow as we are going swimming. I can't wait. Here is a picture of them all:

It's a bit blurry because I had to take a photo of a photo. You can just see my reflection in the glass! My older brother in the photo is the only one not coming.

See you -

Kelly

1 comment:

Cat said...

When you live in a different country to your family it is so wonderful to have them visit! Enjoy this time.

Cheers,
Cate