Finn's Age...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

20 days to go

So today I think I have finished the seating plan. There are 9 tables with 6-9 on each table. A good mix of family and friends. We have to give this to the reception venue by this Friday so they can cater for children and special dietary needs. I have everything that I need now, no more buying/spending besides what has already been decided. I so want to try on 'kit' I finally have all of it which is my wedding dress and veil with my shoes and lingerie, but because my dress is a lace up back I needed someone to help me and my mum and bridesmaids live so far away. I don't want to show it to anyone else! - BUGGER!

This week I need to choose some general music for the reception evening and get my one gel nail (a quick fix from an accident) fixed as it is looking lifted and cracked. Also exercise, it has severely lacked this past week due to teaching duties.

2 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Wow, not long to go now Kelly! Make sure you take a bit of time to relax before the big day, at least you have most of it all organised now and hopefully aren't too stressed!

Hilary xx

Cat said...

Ditto to what Hilary said!

C x