Finn's Age...

Saturday, December 6, 2008

How time flies

It's nearly Christmas and that means holidays!!!!!
Yay! We are finally outta China for a bit and not too soon as the temperature here is plummeting, down, down, down. Twas a mere 2 degrees yesterday, today it was 5.

We are heading out for a Chrissy party tonight, but not before we have pumpkin soup and a very high density loaf of bread, it looks good though.

I have been to the gym today... a whopping 715cals burnt!!!! 1 hour of incline walking and 40 mins of weights. I could hardly walk down the stairs on my way out. Don't go jumping to any conclusions though. I am not a regular and while I try, (or maybe want to try), I am no where near in any kind of routine with getting to the gym or working out at school. I have to say though, that I have eaten very well today - Pleased with me :)

We will finally, if everything goes to plan, know if we are coming home next year or staying for another month after Tuesday this week. We have reapplied for wedding leave after the wonderful Pam has extended my leave from WPS. What a relief it will be to know what we are doing, and I am sure other family and friends also want to know where we'll be.

Bye,
Kelly

No comments: