Finn's Age...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Xmas Party

Last night we had a Christmas Party at a staff members apartment in our complex. I wasn't sure how many people were going to come, but it sure was packed! Take a look at some of these pictures...

The shoes...


The cloak room...


the dining room...


the living room...



Kane!!!! (and his dead tooth!:)


I had so much trouble sleeping last night. My muscles are screaming today from yesterday's workout and I am in a world of pain. I woke up around 3ish freezing cold, pain in my legs and hips and not being able to sleep. I was cold despite the doona, woolen blanket, polar fleece blanket, 2 pair of socks, PJ's and long sleeve under-top. So I must be getting a cold, there is no other explanation for being so cold in bed. Kane definitely said I felt warm. We'll see how the week progresses.

I bought a Buddhism head at the antique market today. It's only small, maybe 12cm tall. I'm not sure if it is old, or new to look old. It does look at thought it was once part of a bigger object.


I think it's so cute and it only cost 25RMB after a bit of haggling. The incense burner that I wanted was too expensive, I will try again next time I go for a cheaper price, I'm willing to pay between 200-250 for it but I would only haggle to 150 today. The man's lowest offer was 800RMB and then he just told me to go away. I want that metal/antique burner, it's really cool.

No comments: