Finn's Age...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finley Dahle David 13/01/11

10 minutes old

Having his first feed at 1 hour old

Being weighed

My Dad loves me!

'Look how long I am!'

Snoozing in my basinette with Eeyore and the blanket my Great-great Grandma knitted.

Our little man made his entrance into the world at 10.41am on Thursday 13th of January. He is absolutely gorgeous and it has been lovely seeing his Dad melt with adoration. He weighed 7 pound 5 1/2oz and was 50cm long, head circumference was 34cm. My labour was 9 hours long.

At this stage he is a great little bub. I am still very stiff and sore and noticing my lack of muscles!

3 comments:

VanDemons said...

Congratulations Kelly & Kane and welcome Finley.

You all look like you are doing incredibly well.

Looking forward to reading lots more about your adventures here.

Big Hugs,
Paula, Sam, Mieks & Jarvis

Cate said...

Congratulations Kelly & Kane!!

He is a beautiful boy, and I wish you all every happiness :-)

Shar said...

Omg Kelly!!!!
I just found your blog again after seeing your comment in renes.

Congratulations!! Your bubba is just gorgeous.

Keep us updated, I'll be following your journey again now vie found you.

Shar x