Finn's Age...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Wedding Day

A quick peek for my blogger friends! So... who sleeps properly the night before the wedding? Not me! Cold and flu drowsy tablets thank you very much at 2am was my last chance and thank god it worked.

Here are a few pics from our wedding day. Sorry, they are repeats from Facebook. How 3pm
came around so quickly on Saturday I will never know. I had so much fun and smiled the whole day.
I will write more in the next few days, I can't sleep besides being exhausted as yesterday keeps running through my mind!

1 comment:

Cat said...

I'm soooo happy that you posted these!!
You look incredible - both of you do - and so, so happy. Love the Chinese touch with the umbrellas too.

Congratulations girl! It's been such a long journey for you, but I'm so glad that everything went well. This is just the beginning though - all the best for a long and happy life together (hey, we hit our 21st anniversary this coming Wednesday - who would have thought??)

Lots of cyber love,
Cate xx