Finn's Age...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

News

Not much to mention this week. The week has just flown by so quickly. I guess it is because we spend so much of our day at school here. We get up around 6.30am and by 7, Kane is out the door riding his bike to work and I catch the bus to school at 7.30. It is around a 25 minute bus journey and so I am there by 7.50am (around the time I used to get up in the morning when back at WPS!) School starts at 8.30am, but the kids start coming into the room from 8.15. Then we work until 3.30pm, Monday we have a Elementary meeting as well and so we can catch the 5.00 bus home which takes around 40-45minutes, Tuesday I get to catch the 4.00 bus home and this one take30-35minutes, Wednesday I do an after school club of Sharks Swimming and have to catch the 5.00 bus and Thursday I do Yoga and catch the 5.00 bus, luckily Friday I can go home on the 4.00 bus. So 3 out of 5 night I'm not home until quarter to six and 2 nights home at twenty to five. Long days make the week definitely go quick. It still feels like last Monday!

Kane asked Luke to be in our bridal party today and so now everyone knows, thank you Luke, Ty, Becky and Narelle. It is still all up in the air about what we will be doing next year, but on Friday our pay went up another $500+ per month via the US/AU currency conversion. Kane is thinking about changing the date of our wedding from the 12th until the following week, which'll be the 19th of December, as this means less time off from work. But my Great-Grandmother has told my Mum, "Do not let her change the date, it's bad luck". I definitely want thing to go smooth, so I'll try to heed that advice Grandma :)

Have a great week everyone,

Kelly
xxx

No comments: