Finn's Age...

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kane's addition to the F1

We were lucky enough to go to the Shanghai Grand Prix this weekend which was pretty amazing. There was certainly plenty of power and an unbelievable amount of noise at the race. We got to the track via a bus at about 11:00 or so. We had a nice spot on a grass hill where we could see the back straight and a big sweeping bend. I also had a couple of beers which was nice. Anyway back to the races- we watched the formula 2, the porsches and then the main event. It is amazing just how much noise and power that these cars produce. I used ear plugs which I was happy to buy. It was amazing to see that people could actually sleep when the race began- Kelly being one of them. I was not impressed and I threw some things at her- deservedly I believe. God only knows how many laps she slept for. It must have been the beer that she had before the race.


Love from the hairy chested love god!

No comments: