Finn's Age...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wow!

Hello everyone!

How to know you are loved?

Go home to Australia and you will know you are loved :)


I am so sorry to everyone who checks this thing regualry only to find it hasn't changed. We really need to make more of an effort. Kane and I are so removed (well, it feels like it) over here that we forget that their are people who love and care about us so much.


Ty and Zoe... Your wedding was so amazing! It was more beautiful than I ever imagined and it is good luck for something unusual to happen on your wedding day (the rain - not the other women in Ty's life!!!!) I have been telling everyone how fantastic your bridal waltz/dance was - truley a highlight. I am so glad that I came back for this special event and it made me realise more than ever how important you both are to our lives. I'm so sorry Zoe for crying at outside the church and at the breakfast the next morning, but everytime you said 'we miss you both so much', I wanted to agree but I think I would have started bawling even more.


We miss everyone back home, and it made it so hard to leave on the Tuesday - yes Marty they played the Melbourne Cup in the plane.


Congratulaions to Robbie and Lisa on their engagement, we wish you all the best - please have you wedding in our holidays!!!!!!

No comments: