Finn's Age...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

My pottery!

These are some of my finds from yesterday. The first one is a blue crystal vase. It has these vibrant blue crystals on it. Apparently it is very difficult to make, as you have to carefully fire it to a certain temperature and remove, so it's is very time consuming... so the art teacher said. I got it for RMB45 - $6. Would be worth a couple of hundred in the states a reliable sources told me!These two wee a little more expensive, RMB 120 - $20, I just loved the colours in the vertical lines.
This is my authentic Dingshen teapot set. Th teapot is so small, the red thing in the corner is a coaster. It's only as big as a medium sized coffee cup. This is handmade and has a small dragon on the lid o the teapot. I watched these teapots be made and it is tedious work. The tea set and the wooden draining board were RMB250 - $40.
This is the little dragons head close up.
Oh and I didn't get this this weekend, I got this last weekend - My plant!
Kane is off at a antique market this weekend, so who know what we'll get next!

No comments: